These are the Terms and Conditions of Use of Advicon ImagingPty Ltd ATF Icon Medical Group Trust trading as Advicon Imaging (ACN 665 352 796) and operating the website http://www.iconradiology.com.au (“I”, “we”, “me”, “us” and when relating to me or us, “our” or “my”).
Please read this document carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
Nothing in the terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the terms are excluded; and
- We will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable consumer guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the products and services, the website or these terms (including as a result of not being able to use the website, products and services or the late supply of the products and services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
Use of the website and the products and services is at your own risk. Everything on the website and the products and services is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of Advicon Imaging make any express or implied representation or warranty about the products and services or any products or services (including non-electronic products and services) referred to on the website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer because of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third-party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the website, the products and services, or any related products (including third-party material and advertisements on the website);
- your continued use of any products and services which you obtained while you were a registered user of the website or a third-party service after you are no longer a registered user of the website or a third-party service or after you have closed your account;
- costs incurred by you in using the website, the products and services or any of our services; and
If you have any questions or would like more information about career opportunities at Advicon Imaging, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.